Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ask Google

I was experimenting with Google’s predictive text feature. I wanted to know how much of an impression I had made upon the great god. How many letters would I have to type just to be noticed? As it turns out, only six:

Bay of Fundie at Google

This got me wondering what else Google knows.

Oh, great Google, what do you know about Jerry Falwell?

Jerry Falwell at Google

What I find really funny about that is there are no other suggestions! It’s pretty definitive.

I tried typing in the names of other fundies, such as James Dobson and Tony Perkins, but Google offered me no wisdom there. I was a little surprised.

Well, then, I thought. How about one of the more ridiculous fundies?

Kirk Cameron at Google

Wow! Google sure has a lot to say about him!

Ahh, but Google is much more succinct about his goofy friend:

Ray Comfort at Google

Ask Google (Via Bay of Fundie)
Ron Britton
Wed, 19 Aug 2009 07:05:25 GMT

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

  1. Fred Phelps's one was pretty good. Ah, the joys of Google.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to go both ways. The predictive finishings for 'hilary clinton is...', 'obama is...', etc aren't much better. but the defining thing about all of these politicians is the [name here] is an idiot.
    Also G.W. Bush, according to Google, is the antichrist.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails